Any library which has a collection to which Inspire visitors will be allowed reference access may join Inspire. For full information on joining Inspire, please:
- Download the Inspire Registration Form and Inspire Kitemark Criteria.
- Read the Kitemark Criteria: this is what you are agreeing to
- Complete and sign the registration form
- Return the registration form, either by email or by post, to the address on the form.
For libraries in England and Northern Ireland, if you want to know more about what is happening with Inspire in your area you can:
- Find England or Northern Ireland on the map on the left to look at the information on your region – or - use the links below
- Contact your local Inspire Group or other local libraries involved with Inspire (there will be links to them in the regional information)
- Contact Inspire directly
- Join LIS-INSPIRE an email discussion group for all involved with Inspire or who are interested in the Inspire programme.
- Contact Sally Curry, Inspire Support.
Libraries in Scotland, Wales, and the Republic of Ireland, the links below contain information on your collaborative library access groups. You can also join Inspire directly if you wish. Click on the appropriate link below for a list of contacts in each region:
|East Midlands||North East||South West|
|East of England||North West||West Midlands|
|Ireland and Northern Ireland||Scotland||Wales|